Find out How To Make Your Asus Zenfone Faster
1) Only use important widgets on your homescreen, as each widget consumes processing power.
2) Apps which you do not use should be uninstalled because some apps can run in the background and can keep eating resources.
3) Install apps to your phone memory if you have sufficient space because they can be accessed faster compared to that of an SD Card.
4) Avoid usage of Live Wallpapers as they consume more power and memory.
5) Make sure you check your apps running on the background from time to time and remove them occasionally to speed up the phone.
** Important – Avoid using Task Killers as they make your phone slower.
Watch the Video Below for More Info