How To Copy iTunes Songs To Android
For those who have decided to get rid of your iPhone and replace it with the awesome Android, then there is an easy way to copy your iTunes music, playlists and album art.
1) Go the Android Marketplace and download a Free App called Easy Phone Tunes.
2) Download the PC version of the software from http://easyphonetunes.com.
3) Turn your android smartphone into a USB storage device , instructions should be mentioned on the website.
4) Connect your device to the computer, open the software and select your device from the Easy Phone Tunes list.
5) Follow the instructions mentioned to Sync your media.
Take a look at the video below for more info: