The Nexus 5 has a display 4.95 inches, but comes with a lower battery capacity that of only 2,300mAh. Many users have complained that the battery drains quickly and requires charging the phone at least twice a day.
If you are among those who have faced such annoying battery issues, follow the tips below.
- Reduce the brightness levels of the screen to somewhere really low and also remember to decrease the screen timeout duration.
- Make sure you turn off mobile data, Bluetooth, NFC and Android Beam when you don’t use them.
- Make sure you turn Wi-Fi connectivity to off when you find your Nexus 5 searching for Wi-Fi networks constantly.
- Go to Settings, Location, Mode and use battery saver for GPS rather than high accuracy.
- Go to Google Now, Settings, Voice and disable Hotword Detection to turn off the “Ok Google” feature.
- Go to the Gallery app, Settings to disable Google Photos sync.
These tips will definitely help your battery stay longer and make sure you use them when you are outdoors for longer duration of time.
Watch the Video Below for More Info